Indiana Council of Teachers of Mathematics is an affiliate of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
National Council of Teachers of Mathematics offers teachers practical information to improve teaching and learning.
- Principles to Actions: Ensuring Mathematical Success for All: What it will take to turn the opportunity of the Common Core into reality in every classroom, school, and district. http://www.nctm.org/standards/default.aspx?id=58
- The Elementary Mathematics Specialist’s Handbook: This handbook has been developed as a resource for the mathematics specialist whose central role is to facilitate and support the job-embedded professional development of elementary school classroom teachers. This role includes coaching individual teachers, coaching small groups or grade level teams of teachers, providing programmatic leadership for mathematics in the school, collaborating with and supporting other resource teachers, and serving as the face of the school’s mathematics program. This handbook explores how mathematics specialists can be effective in all these areas. http://www.nctm.org/publications/default.aspx?id=218
- MEMBERSHIP: http://www.nctm.org/membership/default.aspx?id=56
- Conferences: http://www.nctm.org/conferences/default.aspx?id=52
Reflection Guides(previously known as Enhanced Articles)
- e-Seminars:(free for members!)